Material: Green stone
Dimension(HWL): 3.5 x 2.5 x 1 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
- The fascinating statue of Goddess Laxmi is sitting on a blossomed lotus flower plinth.
- The pitcher of holding contains the celestial nectar.
- The splendid graven image is created by the brilliant artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
- Wife of Lord Vishnu. She is inseparable from Vishnu, together they called as Laxmi-Narayana.
- She appeared from the churning of Milk Ocean.
- She not only symbolize material wealth but wealth of all kinds from food to fame.
- She is admired as the household goddess of most Hindu families.
- Goddess Lakshmi is widely worshipped in Diwali (the festival of light) and Sharad Purnima(the festival of harvest).
- The statuette should be placed in the North or east part of the Northeast corner of the home or office.
- You can use the petite sculpture in your temple of home, office, and shop.
- The statue can be set on the cupboard, showcase, or any bookshelf of the living room and office.
- You can place it on the dashboard of your car.
- A thoughtful gift to present your dear one at their special event.
- She blesses her devotees with financial stability and progeny.
- Brings the favor of luck and fortune in the life of the idolater.
- Also protects her devotee from ill health and adversity.
- Favors a bounty through everyday life.
- The eyeful sculpture is made from Greenstone.
- It is not only weather-resistant but also durable.
- For dusting, wipe down the surface with a soft cloth.
- Keep dusting it time to time, to keep the shine of the stone sculpture.