Material: Green stone
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 4 x 1.5 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
- The fascinating statue of Goddess Laxmi is sitting on a lotus plinth, where two elephants are seen showering her.
- Delicate carving and the soothing expression of the statue make it more breathtaking.
- Depicted with carrying two lotus flowers and other two arms on Abhay Mudra and Varada Mudra.
- The splendid graven image is created by the brilliant artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
- Consort of Lord Vishnu. She is inseparable from Vishnu, together they called as Laxmi-Narayana.
- She was born out of the Kheer Sagar, at the time of Samudra Manthan.
- The most significant Ashtalaxmi aspect of Laxmi is the “Gaja Laxmi”.
- This form is specifically known for being bestowed and protector of wealth, property, grace, and royalty.
- The household goddess of most Hindu families and is worshipped daily.
- She has generally worshipped in Diwali (the festival of light) and also in Sharad Purnima(the festival of harvest).
- The statue should be placed in the North or east part of the Northeast corner of the home or office.
- You can use the Lilliputian sculpture in your temple of home, office, and shop.
- The statue can be placed on the cupboard, showcase, or any bookshelf of the living room and office.
- You can even place it on the dashboard of your car.
- A thoughtful gift for your dear one at their special event.
- She blesses her devotees with wealth and progeny.
- Brings the favor of luck and fortune in the life of the worshiper.
- Also removes all the negativity and evil effects of the planets from life.
- Also eradicates Vaastu-related Doshas from the house.
- The lovely sculpture is made from Greenstone.
- It is weather-resistant and durable.
- To clean off, wipe the surface with a soft cloth.
- Clean it every alternate day, to keep the shine of the stone sculpture.