Go simple yet functional with a lighter grey touch, as grey creates space for dominant features. The “light-grey Shiv Shakti statue” will work fabulously as a minimalist shade in your decor.
Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Height: 1 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 7 x 3 inch
Take notice of the lovely stone sculptures:
- In this above sculpture, Lord Shiva is standing along with his consort Goddess Parvati on a lotus plinth having his Vahana bull Nandi beneath his feet.
- Lord Shiva is as usual with his yogi form, with a vertical eye on his forehead, hair is piled on top of his head, a serpent around his neck, and a crescent moon is tucked into it, while the river Ganga driblets from his hair.
- Lord Shiva is holding his trident(right) and drum(left) upper hand while the lower right hand is gesturing in Vitarka mudra and enfolding his beloved wife with the left.
- This amazeballs of the graven image is a masterpiece from the efficient hand of artisans of Odisha.
- Lord Shiva represents consciousness(the masculine principle), while Shakti symbolizes the activating power and energy(the feminine principle).
- This union and balance of nature that Shiva and shakti, both share equally in the distribution of power and influence.
- On the Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishnapkasha of Falguna / Magha month, the day is celebrated as Maha Shivaratri, the time to celebrate the soul /consciousness within.
- Placing the idol at the northeast corner of your house will be the best choice as per Vaastu.
- It will prepossess the decor of your living room /office or hallway by putting it on a console or sideboard.
- Use it to worship in the temple of your home or office.
- You can clash the background with the green for a fresh look, and place it right on a heightened table of your preferred area of choice to double the decor.
- A sober and divine gifting option for your loved one by keeping in one memory with the lovely statue.
- The two major benefits of Soapstone are its non-porosity and shatterproof quality.
- Use a soft microfiber cloth or feather brush to clean the surface gently.
- Should be cleaned periodically to keep the sculpt tidy & immaculate.