Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 21.5 x 13 inch
Height: 4 ft
- The above sculpture is of a modern off-white Sandstone abstract flame sculpture.
- The sculptor translated the idea of collage into a piece of flame.
- This sculpture shows the expression gestures of fire and its right relation to air.
- The backdrop to your flower bed can have a huge impact on the overall aesthetic of the space when displaying the art piece, so, it’s well worth working it into your plans for a truly pulled-together look.
- Gives the scene a contemporary feel by displaying the statue in front of your front yard.
- Surrounding water features with raised flower beds filled with bright blooms is a surefire way to elevate the zone.
- Try to add intriguing accents to your flower beds with sculptures, it will provide a welcome surprise for any onlooker who spots them.
- Want to make your garden, park, or landscaping a little more sustainable, then exhibit the abstract flame sculpture into it.
- Bringing paving around the flame is a simple way to give them a boost and a harmonious look.
- Channel your choices and amplify the theme with serene white tones, show-stopping bright, modern plants, or sultry shades, opting for a consistent palette will give your flame sculpture a pulled-together look.
- Start the process by pre-wetting stone sculptures using a pipe or hose spray.
- Scrub it using a bristle brush over the surface.
- Once you are done with scrubbing give the stone sculptures a final bath.
- Routine cleaning will elevate the longevity and beauty of the stone sculptures.