Treasuring and restoring folk art of Pattachitra through a 3.5 inch wooden kumkum box is speechless. This beautifully handmade blunt sindoor daani is made by the artisans of CRAFTS ODISHA.
Dimension(HWL): 3.5 x 3 x 3 inch
Height: 3.5 inch
Characteristics of the kumkum box:
- It’s a wooden box to store kumkum/Haldi.
- The wooden box has the Pattachitra of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- Its size won’t take up much space in the dressing unit, due to its tiny size.
- It almost takes very small space, if you wanna carry it to your vanity beg.
- You can also make it a decor piece in the showcase.
- The Pattachitra art form is known for its intricate details as well as mythological narratives and folktales inscribed in it. It is needless to say it has not been limited to the canvas only the skillful artisans have featured the paint in various decor pieces.
- The box is generally used to store kumkum or Haldi.
- On an auspicious occasion like marriage, it can prove to be a beneficial gifting piece for the bride.
- Apart from storing vermillion, you can treasure some of your precious jewelry like rings given to you on your purpose day.
- The earrings were gifted to you by your husband in Karwachauth.
- A stone is the precious one, which you want to treasure for your future, and can be restored in the box.
- Benefits from love and maintenance to keep the sindoor Daani looking its best.
- When cleaning, with a soft cloth buff the wooden box each day.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or a harsh scrubber to clean. It might scratch the surface and ruin the finish