Material: Sandstone / Khondalite stone
Dimension(HWL): 42 x 36 x 36 inch
Height: 3.5 ft (approx.)
Elucidation of the Dustbin:
- The above sculpture is of a public dustbin made from durable material like Sandstone.
- A square in shape over a pedestal substructure with a smooth surface.
- Some sculptures are not just a decoration its a requirement of the recent time even the Govt of India is also installing dustbin to elevate sanitization issue at ground level.
- It is an essential tool for Public Health Sanitation and Safety alongside Roads and in Public Places and parks.
- It prevents waste from littering Roads and Public Places.
- Not only in public places but also useful in Offices because Office work produces a lot of Paper waste and Waste from Office Stationery so exhibiting one in front the office will be a great idea.
- Waste is produced from food items while peeling, cutting, chopping, and cooking. Then it is discarded in the Kitchen Dustbin so having a dustbin around the house is an excellent way of enriching the house’s looks.
- The Dustbin near the public toilet is also required and used by the public a lot.
- Douse the stone sculptures using a pipe or hose.
- Scrub it using a bristle brush, both inside & outside.
- When you are done with scrubbing give the stone sculptures a final shower.
- Routine cleaning will enhance the longevity of the stone sculptures.