Maa Laxmi Goddess 15 inch Statue is a natural-toned artwork that dominates the modern themes with its earthy aesthetic. A deeply profiled addition to even the plainest of spaces.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 15 x 9 x 5 inch
Height: 15 inch (approx.)
Stone sculptures of Maa Laxmi :
- The above statue of Goddess Laxmi is seen sitting on a lotus pedestal, in Padmasana.
- The statue has given a rugged finish, by making her an illusion of an aged look.
- The prodigious statue is a creation by the skilled carver of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide for its intricate value.
The Goddess of wealth and purity: Maa Laxmi
- Goddess Laxmi is the wife of Lord Wishnu.
- Said to be the household Goddess of wealth and good fortune.
- She rose from the churning of the ocean of milk.
- The lotus depicted the symbol of liberation, despite blossoming in mud, it retains its beauty.
- Diwali specifically a pan India celebration where Goddess Laxmi got worshipped with pure devotion, an invitation to Laxmi to enter one’s house and business for prosperity.
Direction and placement suggestion of the stone sculptures:
- The best-recommended place to place the idol is in the North or east part of the Northeast corner of your home or office.
- Laxmi sitting on Kamalasana (on a lotus) is believed to be the best posture to get worshiped to bring stability and growth to your wealth.
- You can place the statue at the entrance of any shrine.
- It will auspicious to set it in your office, business hall, restaurant, shop, etc.
- You can also put the sculpt in your garden, fountain, or park.
Few benefits of keeping the sacred stone sculptures:
- Goddess Laxmi was always pleased with the purity and devotion of her worshiper and bestowed her material and spiritual prosperity.
- The word “Laxmi” is derived from the word Lakshya which means ambition, goal, or target thus, she is reminder clear and focused on our target.
- She blesses her devotee with very joyous and prosperous life.
Instruction for the dusting and cleaning of the statue:
- The sculpture is made from eco-friendly and natural materials like sandstone / khondalite stone.
- Khondalite stone is considered a very durable, weather-resistant, and super low-maintenance material.
- SO, dusting would not be a difficult one, simply take a piece of cloth or broom to wipe the surface of the statue.
- The Dusting should be done time to time, to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures.