Maa Laxmi Goddess 15 inch Statue is a natural-toned artwork that dominates the modern themes with its earthy aesthetic. A deeply profiled addition to even the plainest of spaces.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 15 x 9 x 5 inch
Height: 15 inch (approx.)
- The above statue of Goddess Laxmi is seen sitting on a lotus pedestal, in Padmasana.
- The statue has given a rugged finish, by making her an illusion of an aged look.
- The prodigious statue is a creation by the skilled carver of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide for its intricate value.
- Goddess Laxmi is the wife of Lord Wishnu.
- Said to be the household Goddess of wealth and good fortune.
- She rose from the churning of the ocean of milk.
- The lotus depicted the symbol of liberation, despite blossoming in mud, it retains its beauty.
- Diwali specifically a pan India celebration where Goddess Laxmi got worshipped with pure devotion, an invitation to Laxmi to enter one’s house and business for prosperity.
- The best-recommended place to place the idol is in the North or east part of the Northeast corner of your home or office.
- Laxmi sitting on Kamalasana (on a lotus) is believed to be the best posture to get worshiped to bring stability and growth to your wealth.
- You can place the statue at the entrance of any shrine.
- It will auspicious to set it in your office, business hall, restaurant, shop, etc.
- You can also put the sculpt in your garden, fountain, or park.
- Goddess Laxmi was always pleased with the purity and devotion of her worshiper and bestowed her material and spiritual prosperity.
- The word “Laxmi” is derived from the word Lakshya which means ambition, goal, or target thus, she is reminder clear and focused on our target.
- She blesses her devotee with very joyous and prosperous life.
- The sculpture is made from eco-friendly and natural materials like sandstone / khondalite stone.
- Khondalite stone is considered a very durable, weather-resistant, and super low-maintenance material.
- SO, dusting would not be a difficult one, simply take a piece of cloth or broom to wipe the surface of the statue.
- The Dusting should be done time to time, to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures.