Material: Sandstone / Red stone / Khondalite stone
Height: 6 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 72 x 54 x 54 inch
On show; of the meditating Hanuman statue
- The statue of Lord Hanuman is seen meditating over a fully blossomed lotus pedestal.
- Sitting in padmasana, palms crossed with one another facing up.
- What an amazing piece of art, manufactured wisely and delicately by a skilled artist at his best. Odisha is a state long known for its affinity to peace and serenity. Its rich cultural heritage and legacy of architectural supremacy.
- He is said to be the Avatar of Lord Shiva. Admired as strength, devotion, and protection against evil.
- He is a devoted follower of Lord Rama and one of the immortals.
- He is physically stronger than Vajra, a boon given by Lord Indra.
- ”Hanu” means “Jaw” and “Man” means “disfigured”. Because Hanuman’s jaw was disfigured by Lord Indra while he was trying to eat Sun thinking it is a fruit.
- Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated every year on the fool moon day of the Hindu month of Chaitra.
- The idol of Lord Hanuman should be placed in the south zone of your home or office.
- You can worship the idol in the temple or at your home.
- Place it at the center of the garden or landscaping. to draw the eye and create interest in the onlooker.
- Place him at the turning of the landscape/park or garden for an aesthetic look.
- The effectiveness of the garden increases when you place him amid a sprouting fountain or any water feature.
- Making it a focal point by creating a pathway toward him.
- He evades the troubles of his devotee’s life.
- Lord Hanuman helps to overcome negative attitudes and induce courage in one’s self.
- He reduces the malicious effects of planet Shani.
- For the cleaning, you need to douse the statue first with water either by using using a hose or a bucket of water.
- Rinse it off by using a soft cloth or sponge to detach the dirt and grime from the surface.
- Verify if amass is cleaned completely, give it a final bathe and use a soft cloth to dry the statue or let it air dry.
- Taking care and cleaning the garden statues will keep them looking their best for years.