Want to make a lasting impression with your display of art, then your guest will not be able to stop talking about this masterpiece of standing Tridev statue. The artistic collection of CRAFTS ODISHA embraces the attention from miles away maintaining a low profile form.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 20 x 10 inch
Height: 3 ft
Espies of the exclusive stone sculptures:
- The above statues feature the Tridev of the Hindu triumvirate Bramha, Vishnu, and Mahesh. Standing over a lotus plinth, beneath which bull Nandi is seen behind.
- They are identifiable with their artistic representation:
- Bramha is an ascetic old man Holding a Hindu menu script and a water pot.
- Vishnu is well adorned with jewels always seen with Gada, and Padma.
- Maheswar in an ascetic form is seen with his Jatamukuta, trident, and a Drum.
- The craftsman has done the job so delicately by giving every detail wisely that the artistic expression can be seen thoroughly in the graven image.
- The trinity of gods namely Bramha, Vishnu, and Mahesh incarnated in one Avatar known as Tridev or Trimurti.
- Tridev is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and destruction of everything that takes place in the universe as per the Hindu religion.
- Tridev possesses the unique symbol of the three gods, water pot and menu script of Lord Bramha, mace and lotus of Lord Vishnu, and Trident of Lord Mahesh.
- The world is consists of earth, heaven, and the nether world, and the Trinath is the Lord of these three worlds.
- The northeast corner is always an auspicious zone to emplace sacred statues.
- This Tridev statue can be used in temples for Puja.
- The lush green grass, flowers alongside the statue would double the decor of the space.
- You can emplace it between two trees, joining their branches with one another above the statue also be an inevitable idea for decoration.
- This bewitching statue can be used in garden decoration, fountain decoration, swimming pool decoration, landscaping design, interior designing, outdoor or home decoration.
- The eco-friendly, indestructible, and weather-resistance quality of Pinkstone are the best choices for both interior and exterior decoration.
- 1-Wipe your statue thoroughly with a cloth or 2- Bathe the statue with clean water, this will blow the dirt and dust away from the surface.
- The routine cleaning of your sculpt typically extends its lifespan.