Material: Soapstone Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 15.5 x 19.5 x 3.2 inch
- The sculpture of the famous Konark wheel is inserted upon a 3.2 inch length plinth, along with two horses on each side of the wheel with the equestrian.
- The wheel can be easily removable from its base. The entire wheel is carved in a magnificent design. Several elephants have also been chiseled on the base of the substructure.
- The architectural intricacy can be seen with such a small sculpture by the skillful craftsman of Odisha, where stone carving is popular throughout the world.
- Widely known as the “wheel of life”. The cycle of creation, preservation, and self-realization.
- It consists of 8 major spokes and minor spokes, which signify the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day.
- Distance between the 2 major spokes is 180 minutes and the minor spoke between two major spokes is 90 minutes. There are 30 beads between one major spoke to the next minor spoke and each bead represents 3 minutes. The Sundial shows time anti-clockwise and the top center wider spoke represents midnight. To calculate time after the sunset, the moon dial works just like the sundial.
- The eyeful structure can be fit into any shelf of a cupboard and showcase, living room, office, or any preferred area of your choice.
- Placing it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, will be highly recommended.
- As representing the image of the world heritage it can be displayed at any office, restaurant, hotel, home, etc.
- An honorable gifting option for any official or personal occasion of your dear one.
- The beautiful decorative stone statue is made of Pinkstone.
- Dust it with a piece of dry cloth or a small brush on the surface.