Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 7 x 3 inch
Height: 1 ft (approx.)
Position: StandingLet’s take a glimpse of the decorative stone with description:
- The glossy statue of Lord Hanuman is seen standing on a lotus foundation.
- Lifting his mace with his right hand, while a mountain with his left.
- The sinuous sculpt is built by the artisans of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its catchy designs.
- An incarnation of Lord Shiva, he has massive physical and spiritual strength.
- When Laxman(the younger brother of Lord Rama) was badly wounded in a battle against Ravana’s son Indrajit, the only life-saving herb is Sanjivani that could heal him was found in Dronagiri Parvat.
- So, Lord Hanuman pulled it out from the ground and lifted it (Drona Giri), he then flew with the mountain back to Lanka as he is not able to recognize the right herb.
- The physician then picked the right herb and gave it to Laxmana.
- As per Vaastu, the south zone is the best place to keep the sacred sculpture.
- Bedeck your home or office by placing it on the console, sideboard, temple.
- You must consider it for gifting on the birthday, anniversaries, and house warming ceremonies of your loved ones.
- Lord hanuman eradicates all sins and troubles from his devotee’s life.
- It is believed that all 9 planets are in the tail of Lord Hanuman, so devotees are free from all ill effects of planets.
- Beneficial for all success in business, career, health and protects from enemies.
- The non-porous and weather-proof nature of soapstone makes it easier for cleaning.
- With just a piece of cloth go smoothly over the surface and wipe down the sculpture.
- Keep dusting it on alternative days to keep the dirt away from the decorative stone.