Material: Pink stone / Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 5.6 x 6.2 x 3.2 inch
The incredible baby Krishna stone sculptures :
- The stone sculpture of Anthua Bal Gopal is crawling on the base of the lotus structure.
- The adorable baby Bal Gopal is seen holding Ladoo in one hand while crawling.
- The Bal Gopal statue is adorned with many ornaments engraved within it.
- Stone carving is one of the major handicrafts of Odisha, which makes it globally popular for its astonishingly skilled stone carved by skillful artists.
- Anthua Bal Gopal is the childhood form of Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the eighth Avatara of Lord Vishnu.
- Right from his birth, he has shown his godly miracles. Widely known as “Bal Leela”.
- He is widely popular as Ladoo Gopal, who loves Ladoo of Makhan (Butter).
- He loves eating butter, since childhood. So he started stealing it from his own house as well as from neighbors.
- “Anthu” means “knee”, thus Anthua means “on his knee”. “Gou” means “cow” and “pala” means the protector. Which forms the word, Gopal.
- Placing the Anthua Bal Gopal, in the Northeast corner will be very beneficial. Make sure that it faces east to west or west to east while placing it.
- Couples expecting an adorable child or any childless couple are believed to be blessed.
- Lord Krishna is believed to be the god of love and compassion, keeping an idol of it would boost the love and affection between the family and between the couple.
- Keeping an Anthua Bal Gopal at home or office spreads positivity and spirituality around it.
- The Temple of your home/office/institute is also a favorable place to install the divine statue.
- You can prefer to place him on the console, ascent, the showcase of your living room, and on the sideboard.
- Gift your dear one the baby Krishna on their special occasion.
A tiny guide to care of the stone sculptures:
- The non-porosity is a major property of Soapstone.
- Soapstone is a weatherproof material.
- Wipe down the surface of the statue with a soft cloth.
- The cleaning should follow every alternative day to get rid of the dirt.