The life-like statue of Apsara ( Height: 4 ft ) is sure to be a showpiece in any garden and exterior decoration. A rustic sandstone statue to look over your entrance and harmonize every gust and breeze.
Material: Odisha Brown Sandstone
Dimension(HWL): 49 x 19 x 12 inch
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
- The well-formed pleasing statue of the apsara is standing over a well-carved pedestal.
- The mesmerizing look and gesture of the body are brilliantly chiseled on the sculpture.
- Stone carving is the ancient practice of Odisha, the skillful craftsman has made it globally popular through their intricate design on sculpture.
- According to Hindu mythological scriptures, they were the divine singer and dancers with Gandharvas living in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are so beautiful and extremely master at dancing and singing. Urvashi, Menaka, Rambha, are a few examples of them.
- They were said to be born from the churning of the ocean of milk. They selected Gandharvas as their consort.
Some placement guides for the astonishing outdoor stone statue:
- Apsara décor is presently used in many interior and exterior themes.
- Make your guest feel royal by keeping it on each side of the entrance of your home, hotel, or palace.
- You can also put it under a lamp inserted in the park, garden, landscaping, and artificial water body for better fascination.
- Placing it beside the swimming pool, fountain, the backyard will also amplify your décor.
- Apsaras represents the emotion of enjoying oneself. East-northeast is the Vaastu zone of happiness and rejuvenation. So placing at the above-mentioned zone make you feel joyous and rejuvenated.
- People associated with dance art are recommended to keep it in the west and southwest zone.
- According to Hindu belief keeping the outdoor stone statue facing the front door will attract positive energy into your home.
Guidance of safekeeping of the outdoor sandstone statue
- The above sculpt is made from sandstone material.
- Sandstone is a weatherproof, durable material that proved best for exterior ornamentation.
- Just take a dry cloth or broom to dust the statue.
- Routine cleaning should be done every other day to get rid of any dust compile from the surface of the outdoor stone statue.