A sculptural masterpiece like this one with a thrilling uproarious appearance is well suited to any exterior or interior decor theme. The lion Sandstone statue’s visual impact is incredible.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 24 x 11 x 18 inch
Height: 2 ft
- The rip-roaring lion sculpture is sculpted from durable and weather-proof materials like Sandstone.
- A mane, adorned with necklaces, one leg raised in the air, another flat on the floor with a hanging tongue, sitting on a lotus-designed square pedestal.
- Its culture is reminiscent of the lion of Odisha used in many shrines, and cultural heritage designs.
- Lions are symbols of power & courage.
- Lord Narasimha an Avatar of Vishnu took the half man half lion form.
- He served as the Vahana of planetary guard Rahu and Goddess Durga.
- Lion serves as a Vahana of other goddesses like Parvati, Narasimhi, Katyayini, Skandamata, etc.
- Buddhists considered them as strength and protection.
- He is seen at the entrance of Hindu shrines to protect and guard the temple.
Exterior decorative option:
- If you want to show particular attention to any path then incorporate two of them on each side that will be more striking.
- Add a variety of plants every few feet, in your garden/lawn/walkways and pathways then incorporate the statue among the plant so the visitors can enjoy the illusion of a forest.
- A small pool, fountain, or artificial pond will assist in incorporating the rip-roaring lion.
- Garden which has tailored hedges and bushes like boxwood, cypress, and ficus, will add the statue as an elegant sleek o spruce up your garden.
- Make a royal and regal impression on the visitor by incorporating it at the entrance of your home which looks like a guardian of your entrance.
- Exhibit it in a place where it should not interfere with walking like the nooks of the staircase left unused.
- If you want to give height to a sculpture then consider using a pedestal, then place it in the center of a lobby, patio, or porch.
- Make it a focal point on the porch of your luxurious resort, hotel, or restaurant.
- Incorporate it in the corner of your living room, bringing life to the space and making it the focal point of any room.
- Exhibit him in the doorway and staircase near the home entrance, will be a great job.
- In the northeast corner is advisable to place the statue according to Vaastu.
- It ushers the energy of the place more positively.
- They protect the house /shrine so keeping the statue standing at the doorway or staircase near the entrance helps to ward off the negativity.
- Your stone sculptures can last a lifetime once you know how to clean them and keep them away from dust and debris.
- Use a cotton hand broom or a bristle brush, and wipe it dry all over the surface to intricate areas.
- Just use the dusting method, twice a month to maintain the original appearance.