Another mesmerizing earthy-toned sculpture of CRAFTS ODISHA is “The 3 ft Standing Maa Saraswati Statue”. Magnetically drawn everyone’s eyes with its minimalist charm.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Height: 3 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 37 x 17 x 8.5 inch
Position: Standing statue
The wonderful standing stone sculptures :
- The lovely statue of Goddess Sarasvati standing over a two-layer lotus pedestal, along with a swan beneath her feet.
- The statue has been given a weathered finish by the artisans to make an illusion of an aged look.
- This beautiful sculpture is the creation of the skilled artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is worldwide famous for its intricate design.
- In Saraswati, Saras means “essence” and wati means” one who flows” which means she is the embodiment of the perennial flow of knowledge.
- She is the companion of “Lord Bramha”.
- She disburses infinite sources of knowledge and understanding.
- “Saraswati Bandana” generally starts and ends in many Vedic sessions.
- “Vasant Panchami” is celebrated as her birthday in the month of Magha. Respecting the books and studies is the major aspect of that day.
- Taking into consideration, the idol of Goddess should be placed in the West-Southwest zone, as the place denotes education.
- Using it in your temple of home and office will earn you auspicious results.
- You can use it in your institution, school, and college premises.
- You can gift your dear one the elegant present at their special event.
- Goddess Saraswati blesses her devotee with the wealth of knowledge, wisdom, and compassion.
- Arts and science are important to attain both goals of one’s life, so Goddess Sarasvati is favorable in all walks of life.
- She guides the souls of the deceased to find the “Moksha” afterlife.
- The statue is built from Sandstone material.
- It is considered to be very durable and weather-resistant.
- For cleaning of the statue using a piece of cloth or a small brush over the surface of the stone sculptures.
- The cleaning should be followed time to time, to keep the dust at a bay.