Wants to give your decor an evocative and flamboyant look, then CRAFTS ODISHA has treasured the best piece of 2.5 ft Mata Saraswati sitting Idol that is truly yours. Take a more varicolored approach to add your theme with the eye-catching piece.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 30 x 20 x 9 inch
Height: 2.5 ft
Position: Sitting Statue
- The above statue of Goddess Saraswati is seen sitting on a lotus pedestal, along with a swan is seen at her feet.
- Beautiful etching over the sculpt with playful colors makes the structure more breath-taking.
- The lovely sculpt is built by the skilled artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide.
- “Saraswati” means elegant and flowing. That means she is the embodiment of the free flow of wisdom.
- She is the consort of “Lord Bramha” the creator of the universe.
- She also refers to the mother of all Vedas.
- Swan is the carrier of Saraswati, it symbolizes discrimination between right and wrong.
- The fifth day of the lunar month of Magha is celebrated as her birthday known as “Vasant Panchami” the arrival of Spring.
- AS per the Vaastu, the idol should be placed in the West or Southwest zone. This zone designates the zone of education.
- Put the stone sculptures in your temple of home, apartment, or office.
- The structure can be placed in your institution, school, or college site.
- Place it on the console, sideboard, of your living room or office, or at any outside area.
- A promising gift for your loved ones on their special occasions.
- The devotees of Goddess Sraraswai are bestowed with knowledge and intellectuals.
- Obstacles related to career and education get removed by worshiping the sacred Goddess of knowledge and help to improve focus to achieve career goals.
- Placing her in the temple of your home is proves to be very beneficial in all walks of your life.
- The statue is made from eco-friendly and natural materials like Sandstone.
- Sandstone is considered to be durable and weatherproof.
- It requires super low maintenance, dust the statue with a piece of dry cloth or a broom over the surface.
- The Dusting should be done periodically, to keep the dirt away from accumulating.