The Maa Saraswati 2 ft sitting statue painted fresh colors allow the beautiful sculpture to stand alone with an artful appeal. Create your ideal traditional decorative statement piece from your very own CRAFTS ODISHA.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite stone
Height: 2 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 24 x 15 x 7 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
The wonderful stone sculptures :
- The lovely statue of Goddess Sarasvati sitting over a lovely lotus pedestal, a swan beneath her.
- With a beautiful splash of colors, and the calm and mere smile of the idol is brilliantly carved by the artisan.
- The beautiful sculpture is created by the artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
- In Saraswati, Saras means “essence” and wati means” one who flows”.
- Goddess Saraswati is the companion of “Lord Bramha”.
- She is the infinite source of knowledge and understanding.
- Saraswati Bandana is often started and ends in Vedic sessions.
- “Vasant Panchami” was celebrated as her birthday every month of Magha. Respecting the books and studies is the chief aspect of that day.
- Given vaastu, the idol should be placed in the West-Southwest zone, as the place symbolizes education.
- Use it in your temple of home and office for auspicious results.
- You can use it in your institution, school, and college premises.
- The elegant statue can be used in any outdoor embellishment.
- Gift your dear one the beautiful idol at their special occasion.
- Individuals associate with arts of music, and students will be benefited by worshiping the idol with a pure heart.
- Arts and science are important to attain both general life goals, so Goddess Sarasvati is favorable in all walks of life.
- Keeping an Idol of her in the temple earn will you many auspicious results.
- The statue is made of sandstone material.
- Sandstone is considered to be very durable and weather-resistant.
- For cleaning of the statue using a piece of cloth or a small brush over the surface.
- The cleaning should be followed every alternate day, to keep the dust at a bay.