Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Dimension (HWL): 30 x 21 x 10 inch
Height: 2.5 ft (approx.)Let’s unfold the glorifying image of the home garden statue:
- The above sculpture acclaims the image of Goddess Durga. The invincible Goddess.
- The statue depicted here is sitting on her fierce mount lion, with four arms carrying a thunderbolt and sword while gesturing in Varada and Abhaya mudra, beautifully wrapped in saree and bejeweled with ornaments.
- The whole graven image is supported with a pedestal of temple design, demonstrating the competent carving of artisans exclusively.
- “Du” means difficult and “Ga” means to cross over, thus Durga means a fort difficult to cut across. It symbolizes protection.
- An asura named Mahishashura, procured the boon of unbeatable from Lord Bramha, that he will not be killed by any man, god, or animal.
- The unassailability made him so arrogant that he set out to conquer all three worlds. To which all Devatas solicit to the trinity to save them from his cruelty.
- This induces the emanation of Goddess Durga, who incarnate by embodying the collective energy of Lord Bramha, Vishnu, Mahesh, along with other gods.
- In a 10 day-long fight with the demon, she finally bumps off him with her trident, that day of her victory is celebrated as Vijaya Dashami.
- Following Vaastu, the Southeast is the appropriate zone to place the holy idol.
- You can display the sculpt using a pedestal stand to add charm to a well-manicured front lawn/yard/landscaping.
- The unused corner of an open hallway/gallery/foyer of office, home, or hotel will be an effective way to grab the attention of every passer-by.
- For puja in the temple of home or any shrine, the idol can be used.
- If you place the sculpt on the entryway of your institute/hotel/ factory, it will look stunning on its own.
- What is more auspicious than to gift a religious idol to your family and friends.
- Maa Durga blesses his devotee to overcome poverty, misery, and bad influences.
- Financial success, prosperity in both personal and professional life can be achieved with the grace of Goddess Durga.
- Get rid of planetary effects (bad) of your horoscope with her grace.
- Sandstone is a material that is resistant to all weather and is hard-wearing.
- The process of cleaning begins with bathing the sculpt with a bucket of water, or you can make use of a hose spray, be gentle while spraying.
- Once the statue douses, move with the second step by disengaging grime or any biological growth with a soft cloth or brush.
- Once done with scrubbing now wipe the home garden statue with a kitchen towel or dry cloth.