Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 29 x 16 x 9 inch
Height: 2.5 ft
Illustration of the sitting Ganesha :
- The statue here represent is the harbinger of auspiciousness “Lord Ganesha”.
- Shri Ganesha represents the beginning, specifically the beginning of auspicious and positive.
- Sitting in Lalitasana on a base design like a lotus. Beneath him, his Vahana mouse is also seen making eyes at his master with folded hands.
- With his four hands, Lord Ganesha is holding a noose, goad, his broken tusk, and his favorite sweets.
- The is the God of prosperity and good health, hence, every Indian worships him before any other deities. By honoring him, at the start of any auspicious event.
- Lord Ganesha is the head of the Shivaties ganas.
- Goddess Parvati created him using sandalwood from her body & gave life to the boy while Shiva was elsewhere.
- While taking bath, she posted Ganesha to guard the entrance of Kailasha.
- When Shiva returned, willing to meet Parvati, he faces Ganesha who did not let him pass through the door, leading to a conflict between them. Eventually, Shiva, the lord of destruction, chops off Ganesha’s head in wrath.
- Parvati was not happy with such a panorama. She explained it all to Lord Shiva & pleaded to fix it.
- Lord Shiva after knowing the whole story fixed a head of an elephant upon him and this way Ganesha was born again. The rebirth of this elephant-headed boy is celebrated as Ganesha Chaturthi.
- The statue adds aesthetic appeal to the home exterior design.
- The statue has a great garden statue idea, around the garden.
- This lovely garden statue looks very much at home in the middle of the well-manicured lawn.
- Stand proudly guarding its domain filled and surrounded with beautiful blooms and elegant trees.
- This is an ideal garden statue for homes with big lawn spaces to showcase your taste.
- Give a welcoming feel by standing proudly on the entryway going further into the garden.
- The simple yet impressive stone sculpture creates a different unique vibe.
- It reflects a burst of energy that sets a positive tone and conveys the message that it is always going to be a good day.
- Creates the impression of being right in front of the house. It is nature and residential living combined to perfection.
- Stands in the middle of a man-made water feature, by putting the statue in the middle of the water, the garden is given a different aesthetic appeal.
- You will get rid of the troubles in your life, as Lord Ganesha is known as the Vighnaharta.
- Lord Ganesha grants his devotees success in all walks of life.
- He provides ease from the inauspicious impacts of planet Ketu.
- With the following tips, you can keep your statue looking beautiful and long-lasting.
- Wipe the Ganesha statue using a soft cloth or buff it with a broom to get rid of any loose dust over it. You may use water also to clean.