An impressive designer statue of Goddess Saraswati by the impressive artists of Craftodisha. The looks provide a gentle and classical weathered effect creating an illusion of an aged look.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 60 x 34 x 21 inch
Height: 5 ft (approx.)
Position: Sitting Statue
- The statue of Goddess Saraswati is seen sitting on an exquisite Simhasan elegantly.
- Beautiful carving on the Simhasan, giving it a royal look.
- The divine statue is made by the skilled carver of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its design.
- In Sanskrit “Saras ” means essence and “Swa” means self, thus Saraswati means the essence of knowledge.
- The wife of “Lord Bramha” the creator of this universe. Knowledge is necessary for creation she symbolizes the creative power of Lord Bramha.
- In Hindu Mythology she was known as the “mother of all Vedas”.
- She is also known as “Vak Devi” Goddess of the speech the Goddess of art music and mind power.
- The fifth day of Magha is celebrated as “Vasant Panchami” believed that on the day Saraswati was born the arrival of Spring.
- Considering Vaastu, the Goddess idol of the should be placed in the West-Southwest zone. Because this zone is denominated as the zone for education.
- Place these stone sculptures in your temple of home, apartment, and office.
- You can place it in your institution, school, or college outbuildings.
- It can be enticing to set in the entrance of the home, institute, restaurant, or fountain decoration, swimming pool decoration, landscaping design, interior designing, this statue can be used in the temple for puja.
- An auspicious gift for your loved ones on their special event,
- Goddess Saraswati has bestowed her devotee with knowledge and enlightenment.
- Obstacles that penetrate in career and life, get easily removed by worshiping the sacred Goddess of knowledge and help to improve focus to achieve career goals.
- Place it on the temple of your home is proves to be very favorable in all walks of your life.
- The beautiful sculpture is made from eco-friendly and natural materials like Sandstone.
- Sandstone is considered to be very durable and weather-proof.
- Dusting should be done by wiping down the surface with a piece of cloth or broom.
- The Dusting can be done periodically, to keep the dirt away from accumulating on the stone sculptures.