Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 24 x 13 x 7 inch
Height: 2 ft
Depiction of the sitting Ganesha Murti :
- The statue represents here the forerunner “Lord Ganesha”.
- Shri Ganesh represents the beginning, specifically the beginning of something propitious.
- Posing in Lalitasana on a base design like a lotus. Beneath him, his Vahana mouse is also seen espial his master with folded hands.
- With his four hands, Lord Ganesha is seen holding a noose, goad, his broken tusk, and his favorite sweets.
- He is the God of prosperity and good health, hence, he is worshiped before any other deities. By honoring him, at the starting of every auspicious event.
- Lord Ganesha is the leader of the attendants of ganas.
- Goddess Parvati constructed him using sandalwood from her body & gave life to the boy while Shiva was not present.
- While taking bath, she posted Ganesha to safeguard the entrance of Kailasha.
- When Shiva returned, willing to meet Parvati, he faces Ganesha who did not allow him to pass through the door, leading to a clash between them. Lord Shiva, the lord of destruction, chops off Ganesha’s head in anger.
- Parvati was not displeased with such a vista. She explained it all to Lord Shiva & pleaded with him to bring the boy to life.
- Lord Shiva after knowing the complete story replace a head of an elephant with him and this way Ganesha was born again. The rebirth of this elephant-headed boy is celebrated as Ganesha Chaturthi.
- The statue adds aesthetic charm to the home exterior design.
- This garden statue looks beautiful in the middle of the well-manicured lawn.
- Place it proudly filled and surrounded with beautiful blooms and elegant trees.
- Ann ideal garden statue for homes with big lawn spaces to showcase your fondness.
- Give a welcoming feel by incorporating the statue on the entryway of a home, garden, restaurant, etc.
- The austere yet amazing stone sculpture creates a different unique vibe around it.
- It reflects a burst of energy that sets a positive tone and conveys the message that it is always going to be a good day.
- Creates the image of being right in front of the house. It is nature and residential living combined to perfection.
- stands amid a water feature, by putting the statue in the middle of the water, the garden is given a different aesthetic appeal.
- You will overcome all the troubles in your life, from the grace of Lord Ganesha.
- Lord Ganesha confers his devotee’s success in all walks of life.
- He provides ease from the inauspicious effects of planet Ketu.
- Tips for cleaning and marinating the sculpture for better longevity and beauty.
- Wiping off the Ganesha statue using a soft cloth or buff it with a broom to get rid of any loose dust over it. You may use soapy water also to clean