Sandstone 3 ft Saraswati Sitting Statue, a great choice for anyone who adores earthly pieces, presented to you by your very own CRAFTS ODISHA. An aged-looking visual treat embellishes the décor.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 24 x 12 inch
Height: 3 ft (approx.)
About the rugged stone sculptures :
- The wonderful statue of Goddess Saraswati sitting on a lotus pedestal, a goose bird is seen beneath her feet.
- Fine carving of ornaments and cloth is engraved on the sculpture.
- A calm and composed look of the idol makes the onlooker astonished.
- The magnificent statue is made by the efficient artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide.
- “Saraswati” means elegant, flowing, and watery.
- Goddess Saraswati is the wife of Lord Bramha.
- She is the Hindu god of learning, wisdom, and music.
- She is also worshipped with different names as Bharati, Shatarupa, Vedamata, Bramhi, Sarada, etc.
- She has her own festival held on Basanta Panchami, Known as Saraswati Puja.
- Many children are taught to write first time on the sacred occasion.
- As per Vaastu, the idol should be placed in the West-Southwest direction, to improve concentration in study.
- You can set it in your temple of home and office in the above-specified direction.
- It can be placed in your institution, school, and college premises.
- Present a fantastic gift to your dear one at their special events.
- She is a patron of intellectuals, and music so individuals associated with arts of music, and studies will earn her blessing by worshiping the idol.
- Mind and concentration run parallel so keeping the Idol will help you to focus more on your aim.
- She bestows her devotees with eternal wisdom, prosperity, and intellect
- Keeping an Idol of her in the temple is proves to be very auspicious.
- The statue is made of Redstone.
- Redstone is considered very durable and weatherproof.
- Take a piece of cloth or broom for dusting.
- The dusting should be carried periodically, to keep the dust away from the surface of the stone sculptures.