Bring visual interest to your décor with the sitting statue of Goddess Saraswati from the baskets of CRAFTS ODISHA. Well-suited for any indoor or exterior beautification without overwhelming any surrounding décor.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Height: 4.5 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 52 x 25 x 15 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
- The above statue of Goddess Saraswati is seen sitting on Simhasan, a peacock is seen at her feet.
- Fine work of etching over the sculpture, with emphasis on each dealing from ornaments to the delicate carving of Simhasan, shows the brilliancy of the craftsman.
- The amazing sculpture is made by the skilled carver of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide.
- In Sanskrit “Saras ” means essence and “Swa” means self, thus Saraswati means the essence of knowledge.
- The consort of “Lord Bramha” the creator of the universe. Since knowledge is necessary for creation she symbolizes the creative power of Lord Bramha.
- In Hindu Mythology she is the “mother of all Vedas”.
- She is also known as “Vak Devi” Goddess of the speech.
- The peacock often seen at her feet represents arrogance and pride.
- The fifth day of the lunar month of Magha is celebrated as her birthday known as “Vasant Panchami” the arrival of Spring.
- Considering Vaastu, the idol should be placed in the West-Southwest zone. This zone designates the zone of education.
- Put the stone sculptures in your temple of home, apartment, and office.
- Idol can be set in your institution, school, or college site.
- It can be alluring to set in the entrance of the home, office, garden, and hotel.
- An auspicious gift for your loved ones on their special occasions.
- The worshiper of Goddess Sarasvati is bestowed with knowledge and intellectuals.
- Hurdles coming through career and education get easily removed by admiring the sacred Goddess of knowledge and help to improve focus to achieve career goals.
- Place her in the temple of your home is proves to be very favorable in all walks of your life.
- The sculpture is made from eco-friendly and natural materials like Sandstone.
- Sandstone is considered to be durable material and weather-resistant.
- Dust can be done by wiping down the statue with a piece of cloth or broom.
- The Dusting should be done every other day, to keep the dirt away from accumulating on the stone sculptures.