The Dancing lady of Apsara holding Dholak 5 ft statue is a versatile piece to fit in any outdoor embellishment with strong outmoded vibes. The rustic-chic can power up the impression on its onlooker in a single glance of it.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Height: 5 ft
Dimension(HWL): 59 x 24 x 13 inch
Features of the spellbind outdoor stone statue:
- The beautiful statue of apsara is seen dancing while playing dholak on a two-layer lotus pedestal.
- She is seen completely lost in the sound of the drum and dancing devotedly.
- The jewelry she wore, the armlet, bangles, earrings, necklaces, head jewelry, anklets are beautifully engraved on her body.
- The tranquilizing expression of the stone sculptures is chased so brilliantly by the skillful artisans of Odisha where stone sculpturing is a major handicraft among all.
- Apsara has many roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures. Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, are a few examples of names you must have heard of.
- They are said to have emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- Usually, they are the consorts of Gandharvas consorts, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- They have acquired the singing and dancing skill proficiently.
- Make use of it, in your interior design of the hotel, restaurant, palace, and home with many placement opportunities.
- Place it on each side of your entrance of the home, restaurant, marriage hall, the hotel will make guests breaths away.
- Placing it in your garden, park, and landscaping by giving your space a mesmerizing view.
- You can also consider placing the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool, etc.
Few merits of placing the alluring outdoor stone statue of the Apsara:
- Considering Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone is associated with happiness and refreshment, so keeping it in the above-specified zone, will double your joy and happiness in your life.
- Artists associated with singing and dancing are recommended to keep the statue west and the Southwest zone will be beneficial.
- Always face the stone sculptures outward at the entrance of your home or office, which will attract positive energy inside your it.
- This statue has so much soothing and positive energy to calm your soul and mind with a single glance at it.
Guidance to follows for taking care of the outdoor sandstone statue:
- The statue is made of Sandstone, considered to be the most durable material.
- The main advantage of Sandstone is that it is weather-resistant.
- Clean the statue using a piece of dry cloth and broom over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.
- The cleaning of the outdoor stone statue should be done every alternative day depending upon the dusts in the location to keep the dirt away from the stone sculpture.