Dimension (HWL): 10 x 7 x7 inch
Height: 10 inch
Explanation of the garden statue:
- The sculpture here represents the statue of the head of Lord Buddha. represent Buddha’s spiritual enlightenment.
- The expression of the face represented in Buddha head statues is one of peace, serenity, self-possession, and composure.
- The statue is aesthetically pleasing and meaningful as well.
- Widely known as SHAKYAMUNI. Buddha stands for “the awakened one”.
- His heads have countless meanings behind every part.
- His head symbolizes wisdom and the route to enlightenment.
- The extended-shaped ear signifies the early life of the prince he lived and also his divine power to hear his disciples.
- His closed eyes demonstrate deep meditation.
- The dot on his forehead illustrates the third eye.
- Having a greater understanding of the universe can be seen through his titter smile.
- Make a miniature landscape using sand rocks gravel, a few shrubs, and trees where you can incorporate the head.
- you can place them indoors like on your balcony or porch, or patio near any plotted plants.
- Some carefully cultivated smallish trees look wise beyond their years which will go hand in hand with the head statue. (You can choose from; Chinese Juniper
Japanese Needle Juniper, California Juniper, Rocky Mountain Juniper, Sierra Juniper, Apple Bonsai, Azalea Bonsai, BougainvilleaHibiscus Bonsai).
- Place it above a side table or console in the foyer, corridor, or hallway for a lasting impression on the onlooker.
- You can go for a plinth to place the head statue in the living, lobby, or corridor.
- To achieve triumph in academics, you should place the Buddha head statue at the kid’s corner facing east.
- The head symbolizes self-knowledge, so you will gain tremendous knowledge and wisdom.
- It can energize all the sectors of your life positively.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe away dirt and other debris from the statue.
- Dust the sculpture regularly at least once a week. Too much dust can damage the surface. Use a soft, clean, dry cloth and dust the sculpture thoroughly.