The humble earthy 4 ft sitting statue of Saraswati provides a radiant first impression. A classic statement piece is a fantastic choice for a traditional décor theme.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 25 x 14 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
- The above statue of Goddess Saraswati is seen sitting on a Simhasan which was engraved with swans and flowers on the base.
- Intricate etching is done by focusing the detailing on the sculpture.
- The neat sculpt is built by the craftsman of Odisha, where stone carving is famous globally.
- “Saraswati” Saras means flow and Wati means possessor. This means she is the embodiment of the free flow of wisdom and consciousness.
- She is the companion of “Lord Bramha” the creator of the universe.
- She adorns with Beads of Mala, Veda, Veena and symbolizes universal knowledge.
- Swan is the carrier of Sarasvati, which symbolizes discrimination between right and wrong.
- The fifth day of the lunar month of Magha is celebrated as her birthday known as “Vasant Panchami”.
- Considering the Vaastu, the idol should be placed in the West and Southwest direction. This zone denotes the zone of education.
- You can lay down the statue in your temple of home and office.
- The structure also can be placed in your institution, school, or college premises.
- Set it on the console, sideboard, of your living room or porch, or at any outside embellishments.
- A promising present for your loved one at their special events.
- The worshipers of Goddess Sraraswati are bestowed with knowledge.
- Individual admiring her helps to get rid of hurdles related to career and education and improves focus to achieve career goals.
- She also provides one with the power of divine speech.
- Keeping the statue in the temple of your home is proves to be very beneficial in all walks of your life.
- The statue is made from eco-friendly materials like Redstone.
- It is considered to be very durable and weatherproof.
- Doesn’t require any special care, you can simply dust the statue with a piece of dry cloth or a broom over the surface.
- The cleaning should be carried every alternate day, to keep the dust away from accumulating on the stone sculptures.