The sandstone dancing Apsara statue (3 ft) is a magnificent sculpture that is well-suited for even the most elegant outdoor decor. The Apsara holding Dholak looks majestic anywhere you put it.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 14 x 9.5 inch
Height: 3 ft (approx.)
- The above captivate statue of apsara is standing on a lotus pedestal and playing dholak.
- The stance and joyous expression are engraved in the sculpture brilliantly.
- The ornamentation is chiseled on her body so deeply that it is enhancing the charm of her womanly perfection beautifully.
- It is an intricate creation of the skillful craftsman of Odisha, globally famous for its stone carving.
- Apsaras have many roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures, like Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, etc.
- They emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- Gandharvas are usually their lover and consorts, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are excellent in the art of dancing and singing.
- Make use of it in your interior design of hotel, restaurant, palace.
- Placing it on each side of your entrance of the home, restaurant, marriage hall, the hotel will also be welcoming.
- Put the stone sculpture in your garden, park, and landscaping is aww-inspiring.
- You can also consider placing it in the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool also be eye-catching.
- As per Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone distribute the zone of happiness and refreshment, so keeping it in the above zone will attract joy and happiness in your life.
- Artists associated with singing and dancing are recommended to keep the statue west and Southwest zone.
- Placing a statue facing outward at the entrance of your home attracts positive energy inside your home.
- It has so much soothing and positive energy to calm your soul and mind with a single glance at it.
- The seductive stone statue is made of Sandstone, the most durable material for outdoor beautification.
- The advantage of Sandstone is that it is shatterproof as well as weatherproof.
- Clean the statue using a piece of dry cloth and broom over the surface.
- The dusting should be done every other day so that dirt will not make compile over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.