The Dancing Apsara statue is a simple yet stylish traditional décor for your outdoor embellishment. The intricate rustic décor makes a wonderful embody to add more classical chic to any space of your choice.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone Statue
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 49 x 19 x 12 inch
Position: Standing Statue
The mesmerizing stone sculptures of the nymph:
- The captivating statue of apsara is seen dancing on a flower engraved pedestal.
- Holding a peacock in one hand and the branches of a tree on with the other.
- The armlets, bangles, earrings, necklaces, waist chains, anklets are delicately carved on her body.
- The mesmerizing stone sculptures are chiseled so creatively by the skilled artisans of Odisha where stone carving is a major handicraft.
- Apsaras have many roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures. Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, are a few examples of them.
- They are said to have emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- Usually, they are wives of Gandharvas. Together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- They are skillful dancer and singers, performs in a court of Gods.
- You can add it to the interior design of your hotel, restaurant, palace, and home for a vintage touch.
- Placing it on each side of your entrance of the home, restaurant, marriage hall, the hotel, will fetch you tones of compliments by your guest.
- Also placing it in your favorite spot of your garden, park, and landscaping will double the embellishment of the spot.
- Install the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool will add enrichments to the décor.
- In the manner of Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone distribute the zone of happiness and refreshment, so keeping Apsara in the above-specified zone, will double up the joy and happiness in your life.
- Artists associated with singing and dancing are advised to keep the statue in the west and the Southwest zone will be beneficial.
- Make sure the face of the should face outward of your home, will attract positive energy inside your home.
- The eyeful outdoor stone statue is made of Sandstone.
- The chief advantage of Sandstone is that it is a weatherproof material and durable.
- Clean it with the help of a piece of dry cloth and broom.
- The dusting should be done periodically to keep the dirt away from the surface of the stone sculptures.