The Apsara statue 5 ft is a hypnotic reflection of motherly love that creates a charming atmosphere where ever you place it. The elegant design makes a beautiful and impressive look to light up your décor theme.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Height: 5 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 60 x 24 x 12 inch
Go into the rustic outdoor stone statue:
- The stone sculpture of apsara is seen bathing her infant.
- The armlet, bangles, earrings, necklaces, head jewelry, anklets, the nose ring is carved beautifully on the sculpt.
- An innocent figure of an infant is also seen standing alongside her.
- The hypnotic sculptures are carved profoundly by the talented arts man of Odisha, where stone carving is a major handicraft.
- Apsara has many roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures. Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, are a few examples of names, you must have heard of.
- They are said to have appeared from the churning of the milk ocean.
- They are usually the wives of the Gandharvas, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsara is not only maiden beauty, but they are also wives and mothers, bringing up their children with care and affection, which is shown in the sculpture very beautifully.
- Proficient in singing and dancing skills, they usually entertain in the courts of Gods.
- What can be more enchanting to use it in your interior design of the hotel, restaurant, palace, and home.
- Add the adoring outdoor stone statue in your garden, park, and landscaping for a distinctive look.
- Place the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool, etc to amplify a warm-hearted look.
- It will be an endearing present for your loved ones on their special occasion.
- In accord with Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone is associated with happiness and refreshment, so keeping it in this zone, will amplify your joy and happiness in your life.
- Artists equate with singing and dancing are recommended to keep the statue west and the Southwest zone.
- Face the stone sculptures outward at the entrance of your home or office, which will attract positive energy inside of it, helps to soothe and calm your soul and mind.
- The statue is made of Sandstone, considered to be the most durable material.
- The chief advantage of Sandstone is that it is weather-resistant and low maintenance.
- Clean the statue using a piece of dry cloth and broom over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.
- Dusting of the outdoor stone statue should be done every alternative day to keep the dirt away from the stone sculpture.