If you want to give your outdoor space a bit distressed and classic look then the Apsara holding candle statue would be a perfect selection for you. Standing almost 4 ft high the stunning fairy is sure to add visual interest to any exterior decoration.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 20 x 11 inch
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
Fantastic rustic decorative stone of the Apsara:
- The decorous outdoor stone statue of the Apsara is standing on a lotus pedestal for better stability on the ground.
- The statue is holding candles in both her hands
- The statue has given a weathered finish which creates an illusion of an age-old look.
- It’s a creative sculpture made by the brilliant craftsman of Odisha, famous worldwide for its skillful stone carving.
- Apsara is well defined in many of our Hindu scriptures and Mythology, like, Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi,etc.
- They have many significant roles in every yuga, with the celestial incarnation from time to time.
- They are said to appear from the churning of the ocean of milk, where they choose Gandharvas as their consorts.
- Apsaras are not only the charmers they are highly proficient in singing and dancing.
- They live in the palace of Lord Indra with their Gandharvas.
- Place it in your garden, back yard, park for a rustic look with a classic touch.
- To add more attractiveness to the stone statue place it under the lamp of the park, landscaping, in the center of the fountain, and swimming pool.
- Place it on each side of your entrance of home, restaurant, park, that will work wonder on your guest.
- You can choose to décor it besides the flowers, trees, artificial water body, this fetches you baskets of complement from the onlooker.
- Apsaras are said to be the epitome of art and performer, so keeping a statue in the west and south will encourage you to devote yourself if you are an artist preferably a dancer or a singer.
- It also represents enjoying oneself, so it can also be placed in the east and northeast to make you feel rejuvenated and joyous as this corner fall in the Vaastu zone of happiness and rejuvenation.
- Also keeping the statue facing outward of the entrance will attract positivity inside, which helps you to calm your soul and mind.
- The mesmerizing stone statue is carved out of sandstone material.
- Sandstone is weatherproof, low maintenance, shatterproof, and durable material. Proved best for both exterior and interior placement.
- Dusting can be done by using a piece of cloth or broom over the surface of the outdoor stone statue
- The cleaning should be done on alternate days, to get rid of dust compiled on the surface.