The exquisitely crafted design of the Dancing Asara holding dholak statue of 2.5 ft is a beautiful stand-alone display. The wide base for better stability and smooth curves is a sculptural appeal to capture the eye far across the distance.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone Statue
Height: 2.5 ft
Dimension(HWL): 29 x 14 x 8 inch
Features of the mesmerizing stone sculptures:
- The enthrall statue of apsara is seen dancing on a two-layer lotus pedestal, playing a dholak.
- If you look at her expression she is seen, fully lost in the sound of the drum and dancing with all one’s heart.
- The beads of armlet, bangles, earrings, necklaces, head jewelry, anklets are finely engraved on her body beautifully.
- The soothing aspect of the stone sculptures is chiseled so creatively by the brilliant artisans of Odisha where stone carving is a major handicraft among all.
- In many Hindu mythology and scriptures Apsara has many significant roles. Like Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, are a few exemplary names you must have heard of.
- They are said to have emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- Usually, Gandharvas are their husbands, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Not only they are queens of beauty, but also they are exceptionally good at dancing and skill of singing.
- Consider making it used in your interior design of the hotel, restaurant, palace, and home.
- Installing it on each side of your entrance of the home, restaurant, marriage hall, and hotel will make your first impression amazingly good.
- Place the stone sculpture in your garden, park, and landscaping to give it a classic touch.
- You can also place the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool, etc. for a more soothing look.
- Under Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone distribute the zone of happiness and refreshment, so keeping it in the specified zone, will attract joy and happiness into your life.
- Artists associated with singing and dancing are recommended to keep the statue west and the Southwest zone will be very beneficial.
- Always face the stone sculptures outward at the entrance of your home, which will attract positive energy inside your home.
- This statue has so much soothing and positive energy to calm your soul and mind.
- The profound stone statue is made of Sandstone, it is the most durable material for outdoor embellishment.
- The chief advantage of Sandstone is that it is a weatherproof material.
- You can clean the statue using a piece of dry cloth and broom over the surface.
- The dusting should be done periodically to keep the dirt away from the stone sculptures.