A minimalistic look that fits well with a variety of interior and exterior themes. Welcoming in the dancing pose of Apsara 2.5 ft can leave a dramatic impact on its spectator. So hurry up to pack the elegant sandstone statue to create a greater visual impact on your guest.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone Statue
Height: 2.5 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 31 x 12 x 7 inch
A retro home decor statue of Apsara:
- The beautiful statue standing over a lotus base, gesturing in traditional Indian greeting posture.
- The jewelry and clothes are carved on the sculpture delicately by the craftsman.
- Striking pose with a humble facial expression and visual communication.
- The elegant statue is made by the skilled artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is a major handicraft among others and earned fame globally, for its intricate design.
- Apsara’s are beautiful young women, they dance to the palace of Gods.
- Said to have emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- They are the lovers and wives of Gandharvas, living in the palace of Lord Indra. Serving as entertainers in the court of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are proficient in dancing and singing skill.
- A pleasant piece of decor to be used in your interior designing of the home, hotel, restaurant palace to give the decor a more sophisticated look.
- You can place it at each side of the entrance of your home, restaurant, and marriage hall, etc. as a welcome greet to your guest.
- You can also add this elegant beauty to your garden area, backyard, park, and your landscaping design too.
- Wrap up this beautiful sculpt as a gift for your dear one.
- The statue is made of Sandstone, which is a weather-resistant material.
- Sandstone is a very durable material and super low maintenance.
- For cleaning, simply dust the statue with a piece of cloth or broom.
- Dusting should be done periodically, so, dirt will not accumulate over the surface of the sculpt.