Just over 4.5 ft tall the stunning sandstone Apsara making shringar statue is a treat for the eyes. The statue Features a fade-resistant with a distressed finish which can add a big style to any indoor or outdoor space.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Height: 53 inch (4.5 ft)
Width: 21 inch
Length: 12 inch
- The beautiful decorative stone statue of the celestial maiden (Apsara) is standing on a plinth, with two more figurines of peacock and deer along with her.
- The statue is well carved with ornaments within the stone. She is seen adorning herself in her right hand, by looking at a stone-carved mirror in the left.
- The statue has given a distressed finish which provides an illusion of an age-old look.
- It is a sensational piece hand-carved by the talented craftsman of Odisha who gained popularity for its stone carving worldwide.
- In Indian mythology and religion, they are one of the celestial singers and dancers who inhabit the heaven of Lord Indra.
- From ancient to the present time Apsara is made its way into our home.
- At present time they are used as a home décor accessory.
- If you are using it in the park or any garden then you can opt to add more statues of the piece for decorating.
- They will be suited best under the lamp of the park, landscaping, in the center of the fountain, and swimming pool.
- Place it on each side of your entrance of home, restaurant, park, that will enhance the luxe look and worked wonder.
- Why not opt for gifting, unlike the other spiritual sculpt to your loved one.
- It is believed that Apsara is linked with happiness and a fun-loving environment.
- It adds positive energy to the atmosphere, which helps to calm your mind and soul.
- A front door facing statue will always ensure soothing and positive energy inside.
- The appealing sculpture is made out of durable materials like sandstone.
- Sandstone is weatherproof, low maintenance, and shatterproof, best for both exterior and interior placement.
- So the cleaning would not take much attention, just by using a cloth or broom over the surface you can dust the statue.
- The cleaning should be done every other day, so that dust wouldn’t accumulate on the surface.