The sandstone statue of Apsara 5 ft is a classic charming decoration, to elevate your outdoor beautification. Pick the minimalistic chic from the basket of CRAFTS ODISHA to add a sculpted touch of traditional sophistication to your favorite space.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone / khondalite stone
Height: 5 ft
Dimension(HWL): 60 x 24 x 12 inch
About the enchanting outdoor stone statue:
- The soothing statue of apsara is seen standing over a flower-carved plinth with an infant alongside.
- She is seen feeding a bird, with a humble expression on her face.
- The jewelry-like armlets, bangles, earrings, necklaces, head jewelry, anklets are beautifully engraved on her body along with the garments.
- The brilliant sculpture is made by the skillful artisans of Odisha where stone carving is a major handicraft and popular globally.
- Apsara has many roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures. Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, are a few examples of them.
- Said to have emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- Usually, they are wives and lovers of Gandharvas together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- The master of singing and dancing skills performs in courts of Gods.
- You can use it, in your interior design of the hotel, restaurant, palace, and home with many placement possibilities.
- It will fetch you many compliments if you keep it on each side of your entrance of the home, restaurant, marriage hall, and hotel.
- Placing it in your garden, park, and landscaping by giving your space a mesmerizing view.
- You can also consider placing the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool, etc.
- Confirming to Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone is associated with happiness and refreshment, so keeping it in the specified zone, will double your joy and happiness.
- Artists associated with singing and dancing are advised to keep the statue west and the Southwest zone will be more beneficial.
- Facing the stone sculptures outward of the entrance of your home or office, will welcome positive energy.
- The above mesmerizing stone statue is made of Sandstone.
- The main advantage of Sandstone is that it is weather-resistant and the most durable material.
- Clean it with a piece of dry cloth and broom over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.
- The cleaning of the outdoor stone statue should be carried every alternative day depending upon dusts in the location to keep the dirt away from the surface.