A simplistic feature perfect for outdoor beautification makes it hard to ignore. Make the evening more dramatic in the moonlight with the garden lamppost of CRAFTS ODISHA whether at the front entrance or the alfresco.
Material: Pink Sandstone
Dimension(HWL): 30 x 9 x 9 inch
Height: 2.5 ft
Exposition of the lighting fixtures:
- Some beautiful and eye-catching lamppost has been described below, which is made from Bansi Paharapur pink Sandstone.
- With non-identical design and carving from each other with smooth finishing and easily removable for convenient fitting and cleaning.
- These lampposts are winning hearts for their retro and classic sustainable feature giving though completion to the modern & contemporary style.
- Gardens, parks, and landscaping are the easiest way to add ambiance after dark. Plant the lamppost lands you a beautiful evening glow.
- Ramp up the ambiance of the deck and patio with lots of comfy sitting arrangements.
- All from and entrance need illumination when night falls, you can go for two on each side.
- Imagine the reflection of light in the water, looks amazing. If your garden has a pool or pond with a water feature side of the water, create an otherworldly view.
- The parabola, gazebo of the garden, parks where sitting is sheltered will be a fantastic way to install the gorgeous lamp.
- Surrounding it with some colorful flowers beneath the base would amplify and make it a centerpiece, you can line it up in the pathways of the garden, landscape, or park.
- Create your style by tucking it amongst the gravel and foliage plants will certainly capture everyone’s attention.
- Turn the driveway into a spectacular statement by incorporating lampposts alongside the footpath.
- Be creative in alfresco, in the restaurant, rooftop dining took the decor to a higher level.
- Create a twinkle border in the hedges and bushes to enhance the dense look of their curated cutting.
- It is essential to clean your garden landscaping statue, so the original sculpture won’t lose its beauty.
- A basic things are kept in mind before cleaning any light fixture never forget to turn off the breaker.
- Now set all parts of the lamp post aside, as it’s easily detachable. Also, remove the light bulb using a hand glove or a rag.
- Now with a bucket of water or with a hose pipe wet all the loose pieces, avoid getting water into the electrical socket for you can safeguard it with a stamping tap to polythene.
- With a bristle brush or a sponge rinse the loosened pieces thoroughly, until the grime, debris, or any algae detach completely.
- Wipe the light bulb with a damp rag, and give another shower to the other parts for final cleaning.
- Now wait until all parts get dry, reassemble your lighting fixture and complete your garden landscaping lighting maintenance.
- Keep it a routine cleaning twice or thrice a month and enjoy the illumination.