Inject some ambiance and bring the wow factor to your exterior space, with this “garden outdoor lamppost” a piece that is truly yours.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Dimension(HWL): 42 x 10 x 10 inch
Height: 3.5 ft
Description of the sculpture that lightens your park:
- A sculpted lamp post from Sandstone, with a classic touch.
- Standing over a pedestal, detachable on the upper part to fix lighting a temple style sikhara atop is carved.
- The craftsmanship is not limited only to figurine making, it leads the way to modern and classic architecture.
- Incorporate the landscape lighting along the driveway edge to provide illumination to both completing with blocks & crushed concrete.
- Make your pathway edging with vibrant flowers, to where the lamppost can line up alongside the edges creating a soothing vibe.
- Install it nearby the hedges of the park and garden which not only gives lightening to the walker but also elevates the curated looks of the landscape.
- Add perennial shrubs, ground cover plants, and a coneflower purple closet to the lamp post so that it would look amazing.
- You can make a flower bed around the lamppost. Pick some ornamental grasses to embellish, or pea gravel around it will give your lamppost a remarkable view.
- Install a bench near the post, for people to sit through and enjoy the twilight.
- How astonishing will it look if installed beside the water feature or swimming pool, where the reflection of the light will create an illusion of moonlight.
- If your pool has a waterfall then it deserves lighting, which makes it a festive atmosphere.
- Exterior sculpture due to corrosive atmospheric conditions collected algae, grime, dust, birds nesting, spider wave, etc which requires regular care & maintenance.
- So for cleaning the first step is to turn off the circuit breaker of the lamppost. Now put up a protective hand glove or with a rag removed the light bulb.
- Now use a dusting brush or paintbrush and brush away all the spider webs and debris.
- Using wet a soft cloth or sponge and rinse the nonremovable parts, its plinth atop layers. You can temporarily cover the electrical socket with polythene or masking tape.
- Wipe off the light bulb with a dry cloth, and wait until the fixture is completely dry.
- Now reinsert the bulb and reassemble the fixture and turn the circuit breaker turn on.
- Clean it from time to time for better longevity and a charming appearance twice a year.