Dimension(HWL): 42 inch
Height: 3.5 feet
Elements of the Buddha fountain garden statue:
- The sculpture is a one-tier fountain for outdoor garden landscaping. A decorative reservoir is used for discharging water.
- The attractive element is the Lord Buddha’s statue on the fountain.
- It also attracts birds to bathe and drink in your fountain.
- According to Vaastu, the fountain should be placed on the front of the house, in the southeast and west zone.
- Exhibiting the Buddha fountain in your own garden, park or lawn is very calm and you can easily design it.
- A koi pond with carps, a sand garden, and big stones, moss, and lots of green will help you to create an atmosphere
- Add wooden bridges, pebble-covered areas, water lilies, classical Japanese lanterns, a fountain, some lights, and voila and your garden is ready to allure you.
- Display the Buddha fountain in the courtyard is a perfect place for a little rock garden because it’s easier to create low-maintenance conditions there.
- Evergreens are the most popular plants in Japanese gardens. They usually came in different sizes with different shapes carefully mixed together which you can plant around the Buddha fountain.
- Adding some stepping stones toward the fountain would be a soothing idea.
- Adding an area with raked sand to your fountain statue is a great way to represent water.
- Use Subtle color contrast and bold textural near the Buddha fountain.
- Colorful koi and goldfish bring hours of enjoyment beneath the fountain.
- Adding stones and pebbles in different sizes is a great way to achieve this Zen look you’re craving for your Buddha fountain.
- It brings wealth, fortune, and prosperity.
- Flowing water symbolizes the flow of money, wealth, and positivity. So, keeping outdoor water fountains is considered auspicious.
- Attracts cheerful energy, and tranquility to the atmosphere.
- Its calming and calming trickling sound can lift your mood and make the space peaceful.
- Turn off the water fountain before doing any upkeep.
- Begin it by draining the water from the fountain. Cleanse the decorative item with a sponge to eliminate algae, moss, or any biological growth.
- The water pump becomes jammed with water, making its natural blockage so clean it using a washcloth or towel, doing this every so often lets the water flow freely.
- The following method keeps the garden statue more nicely in the long run.