Dimension(HWL): 60 x 24 x 12 inch
Height: 5 feet
The splendid garden statue:
- A lovely sculptural beauty standing on a plinth.
- The enthralling look and gesticulation of the curvy body are brilliantly itched on the sculpture.
- The ancient art craft of Odisha is” stone carving”, the heights of excellence can be seen in the above sculpture. Odisha has achieved a place in the global market for its intricate carving and engraving.
- As per our Hindu mythology, they were the divine singer and dancers with Gandharvas living in the palace of Lord Indra’s abode.
- Apsaras are so beautiful maiden fairies and extremely skilled at dancing and singing.
- They were said to be born from the churning of the ocean of milk. They are the consort of Gandharvas.
- Not only they are skilled artists they also manage families and take care of their children also.
- Give your celestial maiden an instant leg up by planting some bright colorful flowers beneath them.
- Install the Apsara in an arbor or archway for visual simulation.
- Place it under two trees or among the shrubs.
- Amuse your guest at the entrance of the resort, hotel, park, or garden.
- Accept it or not, exhibiting them near a water feature creates a divine look to the statue.
- Exhibit the statue at the center amidst the sprouting fountain, it would look well.
- You can provide the statue center stage like in a flower bed in the garden, park, or lawn.
- East-northeast is the Vaastu zone of happiness and rejuvenation. So placing it there will make you feel joyous and rejuvenated.
- People associated with dance art are advised to keep it in the west and southwest zone for success in their field.
- It lures positive energy into your home.
- The outdoor statue becomes dirtier over time, which needs cleaning to revive its beauty.
- Using a soft bristle such as a paintbrush to scrub the statue with soapy water, and clear the grime, mosses, and any biological growth.
- Now set a hose in a gentle mode and spray it over the statue.
- Once all left-out residues get cleared, let it sun or air dry, and enjoy the eternal beauty for generations.