This piece is made from durable Sandstone material that will age gracefully over years of display.
Height: 2 feet
Explanation of the Vamana Avatar Statue:
- The sculptures may depict him as a deformed dwarf or as a brahmachari (Monastic student), dressed in the deerskin, loincloth, and sacred thread of the student, and with the student’s tufted hair.
- Holding a Chhatri in one hand while with another posturing in Abhay Mudra.
- One day a Vamana (dwarf) dwelled in the court of Bali and implored him to as much land as he could step over in three paces.
- The king laughingly bestowed the request. Assuming a gigantic form, Vamana with one step covered the whole earth, and with the second step the mid-world between earth and heaven.
- When there was nowhere left to go, the demon king lowered his head and suggested Vamana place his foot on it for the promised third step.
- Vamana was delighted, and with the pressure of his foot sent Bali down below to rule the netherworld.
- Vishnu in this form is often recognized as Trivikrama (“God of the Three Strides”).
- One of the easiest ways to add appeal, and bring a touch of nature to a man-made space is using the Vamana Statue.
- It enhances your home’s exterior – whether you choose to place it on a vacant corner of your patio or porch.
- This is a great combination for entryways, garden sheds, or along the side of a patio because it adds interest from multiple viewpoints.
- Create a bold garden statement by using the Vamana statue on the pathway of the garden, park, or lawn.
- A built-in planter at the base of the statue helps to anchor it more in the overall design.
- The statue feature near a fountain and pool will thrive in a home garden, lawn, or park.
- Exhibit the statue among the potted plants for a creative, unexpected look.
- Outdoor seating areas backed by a blank wall are great spots to enjoy the statue’s beauty.
- Large-scale cactuses or multi-trunk trees naturally have an interesting shape amidst where you can place our Vamana statue.
- Overhaul your outdoor space by installing the statue with a stepping stone toward it.
- You will get freedom from sins and physical troubles.
- Lord Vishnu fulfills his worshiper’s wishes very soon.
- He blesses his devotees from all walks of life.
- Cleaning sandstone is very easy, it won’t take your time.
- Using soapy water, rinse the statue with a stiff brush over the surface.
- Then use a power washer or a hose to make sure all the moss and algae are eliminated.
- Now let the statue air dry. Frequent cleaning would make the statue remain as beautiful as always.