Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 6 inch
Height: 6 inch
About the Garuda statue:
- The statue is seen kneeling with the right leg vertically folded but the knee is raised while the leg is folded and placed horizontally on a two-layer lotus pedestal.
- He is a mix of the human body, limbs, head, and wings, talons, beaks of an eagle.
- His hands are folded in Anjali Mudra with wings spread out.
- The splendid engraved image is formed by the artificer of Odisha where stone carving is globally famous for its complex design.
- The semi-divine is the mount of Lord Vishnu.
- He is widely known as the king of all birds and the enemy of snakes.
- You won’t find any Dhwaja of Lord Vishnu without Garuda.
- The statue should be kept in the southwest while facing him to the Northeast.
- Use the divine statue in the temple for worshiping purposes.
- You can put either side of any Vishnu temple or atop it.
- If you want to add a unique element to your backyard, park, or garden then what is better than keeping a statue genuflecting the Garuda God?
- Create a major outdoor focal point with the help of a little gravel and greenery around it.
- Place it near any water fountain, pond, or artificial water feature, so you can enjoy the relaxing sound of water while admiring the beauty of your statue.
- Add a pop of color to your garden by placing the statue on a flower bed surrounded by lilies, roses, Azalea, Alyssa, Cassia, etc.
- The statue has its own unique look which will add tons of curb appeal to your home, garden, or park.
- Gift your boss a statue of Garuda and he will not delay your promotion anymore.
- It can do wonders in improving one’s ability and creativity.
- It also helps to excel in the respective occupation.
- The statue is beneficial for the betterment of life.
- Its weather-proof and durability make this stone sculpture prominent.
- For cleaning, wipe it with a piece of cloth or dust it with a hand broom.
- Clean it from time to time to keep the dirt away from the Garuda Statue.