Love all things unique than CRAFTS ODISHA is a brand you can trust and a sculpture you love. The Nartaki Apsara lady doing Shringar 4 ft statue is a charmful option that is overflow with beauty and elegance to stand out any décor.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 24 x 12 inch
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
An irresistible and dreamy piece of the outdoor stone statue:
- Every lady of the earth or heaven has a desire to prettify themselves.
- The above statue also signifies the luscious characteristics of a feminine, who is embellishing herself.
- Standing over a lotus carved plinth the Apsara is seen looking at herself in a mirror.
- The craftsman has given intricate detailing of every small ornamentation on the sculpture from the plaited hair bun to her anklets. Each carving upon the statue had done excellently.
- The slight curviness, the striking beauty, and mesmerizing expression of the statue’s charisma are lo and behold.
- Apsara is semi-divine beings, well famous for their smashing beauty.
- They are said to emerge from the churning of the milk ocean.
- They are known to be lovers and wives of Gandharvas, living in the palace of Lord Indra. Serving as entertainers in the court of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are excel in dancing and singing skill.
- Impress the eye of your guest right from the entrance of your restaurant, marriage hall, or palace.
- Give your park, garden, landscaping a fairyland look with the enchanting look of the outdoor stone statue.
- Placing it beneath a pole of park light, double or triple lamp post, in your home will enhance the mystique beauty of the sculpture.
- An artificial water body, the fountain would also be a considerable placement option for the alluring outdoor stone statue.
- An ideal piece to garnish in the interior or exterior design.
- The magnificent statue is made of Sandstone.
- Sandstone is a durable material, it is also weather resistant.
- Sandstone doesn’t require much maintenance.
- So to keep the dust away from the surface, dust it with a piece of cloth contrarily you can clean the statue with water also.
- The cleansing can be done periodically every second day.