The Lady holding fruits and flowers in both hands statue of 4 ft is a great option to add to your garden and porch, like a piece of art made especially for you. A wonderful choice from CRAFTS ODISHA that is sure to meld with any interior or exterior theme.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 24 x 12 inch
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
An inevitably sweet outdoor stone statue:
- The statue above is standing on a crafted pedestal, holding buckets of sweets and flowers in both hands.
- The craftsman has carved all the adornment finely on the sculpture-like her bangles, plaited hair bun, anklets, etc. beautifully.
- With a humble smile and adequate expression, the statue is amplifying its beauty.
- The wonderful sculpture is made by the brilliant artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is a chief handicraft among others and is famed globally for its intricate chiseling.
- An eyeful option to be used in your interior designing of the home, hotel, restaurant palace.
- It will gain you many compliments if you use it at the entrance of your home, restaurant, and marriage hall, etc.
- Add the beauty in your favorite garden area, backyard, park, landscaping design to stir your soul.
- Give an enchanting view around the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool by placing it beside.
- The weathered statue is made of Sandstone, the most durable material for exterior decoration.
- The chief advantage of Sandstone is that it is weatherproof.
- For cleaning, you can make use of a piece of cloth or broom.
- Dusting should be done every other day so that dirt will not make accumulate over the surface of the outdoor stone sculpture.