Material: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 24x 12 inch
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
A representation of the Blessing Hanuman statue:
- The statue of Lord Hanuman is seen standing on a square pedestal.
- Seen with his mace in his left hand while in the right he is blessing his devotee in Abhay Mudra.
- The statue is made from black stone Granite an indestructible material, resistant to all weather. Crafted efficiently by the sculptor at their best.
- He is said to be the Avatar of Lord Shiva, invincible and immortal.
- An ardent devotee of Lord Ram.
- He is the son of mother Anjana and father Kesari, widely famous as the son of the god of wind.
- He is widely admired for his daring, strength, and loyalty.
- Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated every year on the fool moon day of the Hindu month of Chaitra.
- The idol of Lord Hanuman should be placed in the south zone of your home or office.
- You can worship the idol in the temple or at your home.
- A great place is to incorporate the statue at the end of paths, like a visual full stop.
- Make it a focal point by placing it at each turn in the direction, of the lawn, park, or garden.
- Surround the statue with boxwood wedges, making it a focal point of a garden.
- Incorporating the garden statue near a water feature elevates the tranquil nature of the garden.
- Make the perfect contrast to the space, by planting some vibrant color flowers and plants around it.
- Lord Hanuman helps with critical problems and wards off evil spirits and negative energy.
- Invite the divine protection of Lord Hanuman who removes obstacles in our venture of lives.
- Reduces the ill effects of planet Shani.
- Let’s start by drenching the statue with water using a hose in gentle mode.
- Next, scrub it by using a soft cloth or sponge to eliminate the dust and grime from the garden statue.
- Once the dirt is eliminated, spray with the hose again and use a soft cloth to dry the statue or you can let it air dry.
- Through the process, your statue will shine if you keep cleaning it twice a year.