Material: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimension(HWL): 60 x 30 x 16 inch
Height: 5 ft
On show; of the blessing Hanuman statue
- The statue of Lord Hanuman is seen standing on a circular base substructure.
- He is seen with his mace in one hand while the other hand he is seen blessing his devotee.
- The statue is made from black stone Granite a sturdy and hardy material, resistant to all weather. Carved very delicately by the sculptor at their best skill and efficiency.
- He is said to be the Avatar of Lord Shiva. Lord Hanuman is supremely powerful with great physic.
- A sincere devotee of Lord Ram and one of the immortals.
- He is known for his daring, strength, and loyalty.
- Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated every year on the fool moon day of the Hindu month of Chaitra.
- The idol of Lord Hanuman should be placed in the south zone of your home or office.
- You can worship the idol in the temple or at your home.
- With some small flowering plants around the statue will look great in-home garden.
- You can incorporate them at the end of the pathway, it would look ravishing.
- A stepping stone that leads you towards your statue can be the focal point.
- Use it near a water feature that will bring a calming elegance as well as a new dimension to your garden.
- Display it in garden nooks can be a great addition to your outdoor space.
- As Lord Hanuman is a symbol of health and power, worshipping him or keeping a statute of him will help you to overcome health issues.
- Known as the greatest scholar, who excelled in all forms of knowledge. So his blessing will help you to excel in your academics.
- He is widely admired for evading Shani Dosha.
- Begin with spraying the statue with water using a hose in gentle mode.
- Rinse it off by using a soft cloth or sponge to wipe the dirt and grime from the statue.
- Once the mass is eliminated, spray with the hose again and use a soft cloth to dry the statue.
- Taking care and cleaning the garden statues will keep them looking their best for years.