Material: Pinkstone / Soapstone
Dimension (HWL): 12 x 6 x 3 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
Height: 1 ft
- In this aspect, the goddess is depicted seated on a lotus pedestal, flanked on both sides by elephants (Gaja). and shown as seated in Padmasana yogic posture.
- She is depicted with four arms and does not wield weapons of any kind.
- Two arms are portrayed holding the elephants while the other two are gestures in the Abhaya Mudra and Varada Mudra.
- Consort of Lord Vishnu.
- ‘Gaja’ means elephants, which means Laxmi with elephants one of the Astalaxmi aspects of Hindu Goddess Laxmi, signifies royalty and power.
- This form of Gaja Lakshmi satisfies the needs of those who are dependent on rearing livestock to make ends meet.
- She appears from the churning of the milk ocean.
- This aspect of Lakshmi represents prosperity, good luck, and abundance.
- The statue should be placed in the North or east part of the Northeast corner of the home or office.
- Mark the entrance of a home/office or institution in a subtle but effective outlook.
- A cool breeze, accompanied by a soothing trickle of sound there is where you can install the mesmerizing stone sculptures.
- If you want to make it extremely dramatic yet lucrative then place it amid a spouting fountain.
- You can embellish the statue with a bed of lotus flower-like, American Lotus, Blue Star Lotus, Carolina Queen Lotus, etc.
- Built-in shelves have ample amount of storage space, where you can gracefully exhibit your
- A corner shelf or a pedestal on the nooks is a perfect place to display the stone sculptures as they do not interfere with the traffic in your home.
- She endows her devotees with wealth and abundance by removing all financial issues.
- Brings the favor of luck and, beauty and intelligence.
- Also removes all the hurdles related to career and business.
- Also, eliminate Vaastu-related Doshas of home.
- The engaging sculpture is made from Pink stone, which is a non-porous and durable material that does not allow the accumulation of dust for his non-porosity.
- To clean off, wipe the surface with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean it eve twice a month, to keep the lustrous shine of the stone sculpture last forever.