Material: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimension(HWL): 8 x 5 x 3 inch
Rendition of the sheeny statue of Lord Shiv Ji:
- The sculpture of Lord Shiva here is seen in the Yogic state, sitting on a lotus foundation.
- Wearing the skin of a tiger, a clump of hair, a Serpent curled around his neck.
- Equipped with a trident, a Damru, while gesturing in Vitarka and Varada mudra.
- The showpiece is carved by the brilliant artist of Odisha.
- One of the trinity Gods. Lord Shiva destroys the universe at the end of each cycle which then allows for a new creation.
- While churning of the milk ocean, a deadly poison named Halahala came out, which was consumed by Lord Shiva to save all the beings and thus, came to be known as Neelkanth.
- The Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishna paksha of Falguna/Magha month, every year celebrated as Maha Shivaratri.
- The Northeast zone is the most promising zone to allocate the saintly sculpt.
- Upraise the aura by putting the blest statue on your glass cabin console, sideboard, or any heightened table at your home or office corridor.
- The sacred statue can be worshiped in the temple of your home or office.
- You can put the statue at the reception desk of the office or restaurant.
- Make this a great giving idea to make your loved one’s special event cheerful and cherished.
- Lord Shiva is considered to be best for marital bliss/happiness.
- The unmarried girls?? usually admired him for ideal?? spouse as well as re, moving of delays in marriage.
- Lord Shiva begets you boons for a happy and prosperous life all around.
- Blackstone is the most resilient, durable stone, which makes it persistent.
- Smoothly run over the surface of the sculpture, with a piece of cloth.
- Keep dusting it often to get rid of dust accumulation on the stone sculptures.