A design choice of Dancing Ganesha with Dholok Pattachitra Painting that looks stylish but also helps to elevate the walls more so that they receive more attention from its onlooker.
Dimensions(HWL): 10 x 8 inch
Art Form: Pattachitra art
Frame: Without Frame
Weight: 0.035 kg
Elucidation of the Pattachitra Painting:
- The above painting depicted Dancing Ganesha with Dholok Pattachitra Painting.
- Nritya Ganapati is regarded as the 15th among the 32 different forms of Ganapati. The Sanskrit word ‘Nritya’ means ‘dance.’ Nritya Ganapati, as the name suggests, is a dancer or a happy dancer, and thus represents the relaxed and enjoyable form of the Lord.
- Canvas preparation is done by coating the clothing with a mixture of chalk and gum.
- After that, it is smoothed with two different stones and then the cloth is dried.
- Pattachitra is an ancient art of living art form of Odisha.
Significance of Lord Ganesha:
- He is the son of Shiva and his consort Parvati, both of human form and yet he bears the head of an elephant.
- It is said that when Shiva was away. She decided to create a child and did this by forming him, by molding a substantial accumulation of her body dirt. And so Ganesh was born and Parvati was happy and occupied.
- He is usually worshipped as the elephant-headed god of commencements.
- His name Ganesha means Lord of the people, where Gana means people and Isha means leader.
- Lord Ganesha was born on the Chaturthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha in the Bhadrapada month.
- The Dancing Ganesha with Dholok Pattachitra Painting can be a conversation starter, an exhibition of things you love most.
- A gallery wall has to be just your art collection, a haphazard collection of paintings, plates, masks, and more.
- Try a stunning mix of canvas paintings from CRAFTS ODISHA to be placed in an asymmetric pattern to give the blank wall an elegant boost.
- Your room comes to life with a lot of colors and balances the effect while adding a luxurious touch.
- Do your mix that matches the quirky tempo of the room.
- Efficiency meets elegance in this living room wall decor design where you can feature floating shelves that house a mix of artwork and books.
- If you want to make your walls shine, this wall decor canvas painting takes it to the next level and Incorporates tons of personality into your space.
- If simple wall decor ideas are not your thing, try this wall decor idea that builds graphic interest at once. It gives the space a sense of wonder while bringing out the creative genius in you.
- You love showing paintings but do you know a suitable way to cleanse decorative frames and the glass inside them?
- Begin by removing the artwork from the wall and placing it on a flat surface to clean.
- Then clean up the canvas by using a cotton cloth to wipe down the surface.
- Another suitable and effective way to clean canvas painting is to use a cotton cloth soaked in soapy water.