Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension (HWL): 30 x 18 x 9 inch
Height: 2.5 ft
Traits of the conspicuous sculpture:
- The above statue represents the benevolent Goddess “Parvati”. The Hindu Goddess of love and fertility.
- Sitting over a semi-circle design pedestal, out of her four hands, both the upper hands are holding a goad and rope while with the lower one she is gesturing in Abhay(fearlessness) and Varada Mudra (boon granting).
- She is well adorned with fine jewelry, a crown, and his mount Dawon, engraved beneath her feet.
- The engraving has been so finely carved on a single stone, showcasing the brilliancy and artistry of Odisha artisans.
- She is the most delicate form of mother, adhering with divine quality and supremacy.
- As being the daughter of King Himavat (King of the mountain) she is named “Parvati” (Daughter of the mountain).
- She is the companion of Lord Shiva and mother of Lord Ganesha and Skanda / Murugan.
- Along with Goddess Laxmi & Saraswati, she forms the Goddess of the trinity (Tridevi).
- To make the statue a focal point you need to place it over a pedestal stool or table.
- Increase the visual stimulation by placing it on the corner of your living, office, or patio.
- The hallway / entryway / foyer are some attention-grabbing places to exhibit the sculpt.
- One thing you must consider while showcasing the sculpt is the background color and ambiance, as it’s a dark one you must go with a light shade to mix and match the ambiance.
- Make this a godly gift for your friends and family, which reminds them of god’s love and blest every time they see it.
- Married couples seek blessing for a happy life and unmarried girls for early marriage.
- She also represents the Goddess of fertility so couples wishing for their offspring are beneficial to worship her.
- The fascinating sculpt is made out of Blackstone, which is not only weather-resistant but also indestructible.
- To keep the home statue decor spotless, you have to buff it up by sweeping it with a soft cloth or brushing it outwardly.
- The dusting should be carried away now and then to maintain the sculpture’s longevity.