Admire this unique statue of single-faced dual body lion, the king of the jungle will lend a crowning touch to any outdoor decoration. The intriguing stone carving unearths the mythical beast.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 15 x 15 inch
Width: 15 inch
- The dual body beast is sitting on a flat pedestal with a fierce look.
- The uniqueness has been seen from the single face over the dual body of the sculpture.
- This artisanal majestic statue has been carved by the skillful craftsman of Odisha.
- With the stone and chisel, the artisans have given brilliant expression and features to the sculpture, enough to make you speechless.
- The lion has served as a Vahana to many Hindu deities like Goddess Durga, Goddess Parvati, Goddess Narasimhi, Goddess Katyayini, Goddess Skandamata, etc.
- In Buddhist culture, statues of lions are said to bring peace and prosperity.
- Lord Vishnu took half lion half man form in his Narasimha Avatara.
- The lion symbolizes pride that’s why it is sat on each side at the entrance of many Hindu temples It is believed that they protect and guard the temple.
- You can place it at the entrance of any holy temple or atop of the temple.
- It also represents energy and happiness. So placing it in front of the home or the office is also beneficial.
- You can choose to flank any entryway of the garden, lawn, and zoo with a unique piece.
- You can place two same pairs of lions on each side of the entryway of the home, garden, or any desired area of your choice. This shows power, strength, and wisdom.
- You can place it in the landscaping design, besides the fountain, swimming pool, or can place it above any pillared structure center decoration.
- Sandstone is a material that can stand in any weather. It is popular for its durability.
- Give a bathe to the sculpture in running water, or you can simply wipe the statue with a cloth or broom to get rid of dust.
- This should be done every other day.