“Slow and steady wins the race” the life-like statue of a tortoise is sure to be the showpiece in any garden. This cute little majestic turtle can win over the heart of anyone.
Material: Sandstone Red stone
Dimension(HWL): 5 x 12 x 10 inch
Width: 1 ft
Features of the cute tiny sandstone sculpt:
- The sculpture is engraved by the skilled artisans of Odisha, in a single sandstone.
- Stone carving is the age-old craft of Odisha, popular around the globe for its artistic revolution.
- The carapace is engraved with the design of lotus and various flowers by the artisan, on the stone sculpture.
- The statue is seen raising his neck out of his shell and looking with a humble eye making it most beckoning.
- The tortoise is among the 10 Avatars of Lord Vishnu as “Kurma”.
- Lord Vishnu also donned the Avatar of tortoise during Samudra Manthan (churning of the milk ocean).
- Its shell is a symbol of heaven while its body represents the mother earth, and the under shell represents the underworld.
- He is the carrier (Vahana) of Goddess Yamuna.
- According to Hindu mythology and many other mythological beliefs, he is said to be carrying the world on its back.
- According to Vaastu and Fengshui place, the sculpt in the northeast, center, or in southwest is recommended.
- To stabilize positive energy in the home, place it in your backyard.
- Place it in the entrance to ward off negative vibes.
- Placing them close to any artificial waterfall or tank is considered to be lucky for the household.
- For career and prosperity, place it in east, north, or northwest.
- Placing it over the lush green lawn, garden, and the front yard would amplify the beauty of the place.
- Placing the boney statue near your fountain, pool, landscaping is exceptionally winsome.
Dusting the sculpture with a broom or cloth periodically is enough to get rid of the dirt.